575 Albany Highway
Albany, Auckland 0632
PHAB is an organization that ‘walks the talk’ we are inclusive, promote and support self reliance that enhances the social opportunities for people both disabled and non disabled.
PHAB provides weekly social experiences for young people with disabilities, the young people become an important and valued member of their communities, make friends and most of all have fun. PHABs over all purpose is one of integration, inclusion and opportunity, we actively support young people to design for themselves meaningful lives.
PHAB has a social club that meets weekly at Albany House and we also have an awesome Youth Space in Takapuna, we hold many events such as our annual ball, holiday programmes, life skills workshops & programmes, study scholarships, leadership development, health nutrition & exercise classes and a staff team of both disabled and non disabled PHAB members.
Through the foundation of our network of weekly social groups young people can choose to access a variety of programs that supports their personal development to independence.
- A place of fun, excitement and learning
- A place where people can be themselves, rather than fit into a category or stereotype, and can be accepted for the people they really are.
- PHAB Clubs are a place where people can develop their full potential and abilities, not those defined by others.
- It is a place where people can develop personal relationships and friendships
- It is a place to share equally in the decision making, often starting in the club, but carrying this over into personal life.
- It is a place to develop your skills and learn new ones.
Contact the PHAB Office if you want to come along.
Click here to visit our website and learn more about us.